- Application of the privacy protection policy
The privacy protection policy includes how this website handles personally identifiable information collected when you use the website services. The privacy protection policy does not apply to websites linked to this website, nor does it apply to people not entrusted or involved in the management of this website.
- Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Information
When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will ask you to provide necessary personal information depending on the functional nature of the service, and process and use your personal information within the scope of the specific purpose; this website will not use personal information for other purposes without your written consent.
This website will retain your name, e-mail address, contact information and time of use when you use the interactive features such as service mailboxes and surveys.
During general browsing, the server will record the relevant behavior, including the IP address of your connection device, time of use, browser used, browsing and clicking data records, etc., as a reference for us to improve our website services.
In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis on the contents of the collected questionnaires, and present the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results, except for internal research, we will release the statistical data and explanatory text as necessary, but not the data of specific individuals.
- Protection of Data
This website is equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems, and other related information security equipment and necessary security measures to protect the website and your personal information using strict protection measures, only authorized personnel can access your personal information, the relevant personnel have signed a confidentiality contract, any breach of confidentiality obligations will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to comply with the confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will actually comply.
- External links to the website
The web pages of this website provide links to other websites, and you may click on the links provided by this website to enter other websites. However, the linked sites do not apply to the privacy protection policy of this website, and you must refer to the privacy protection policy in the linked sites.
- Policy on sharing personal information with third parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, organizations, private businesses or public authorities, except where there is a legal basis or contractual obligation to do so. The foregoing proviso includes but is not limited to
- With your written consent.
- When expressly required by law.
- To avoid danger to your life, body, liberty or property.
- When cooperation with public authorities or academic research institutions is necessary for statistical or academic research in the public interest and the information is processed by the provider or collected in such a way that no specific subject can be identified by the collector.
- When your behavior on the website violates the Terms of Service or may harm or obstruct the rights of the website and other users or cause damage to anyone, the website management unit will analyze the disclosure of your personal information as necessary to identify, contact or take legal action.
- For your benefit.
- When this website commissions a vendor to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal information, the vendor or individual will be properly supervised and managed.
In order to provide you with the best service, this website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not want to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level to high in the function of the browser you are using to refuse the writing of cookies, but it may cause some functions of the website to fail to perform normally.